I help dedicated women get lean without sacrificing their relationship with food.
Credentials and Education
American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified personal trainer
- The world’s largest Health & Fitness non profit certification organization
Bachelor’s of Psychology - University British Columbia
- Ranked in the top 20 of public Universities world wide
- Qualified to continue studies into the Psychology Masters Program with a focus in health and sports psychology
Behavior Change Specialization - American Council on Exercise
- Led by globally recognized psychologists, therapists and doctors experting in the following fields:
- positive psychology, motivational interviewing, emotional intelligence, mental focus, tiny habits and obesity
Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach
- One of the world’s top nutrition coaching techniques used by brands such as Nike, Apple, Equinox, Titleist and professional athletes worldwide.
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), AED (Automated External Defibrillator), Lorna Vanderhaeghe Women’s Health & Hormones
Rockfish with Ginger Lime AioliTime: 20 minutes
Fried Halloumi with Greek SaladTime: 15 minutes
Garlic Horseradish SteakTime: 20 minutes